This salad takes pretty much 15 minutes to make and is delicious, complete with homemade dressing.
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- Jar to shake in!
- 2 cups romaine lettuce (yes, the picture is inaccurate…)
- half cuppish raisins (or however much you want, really)
- 4 apples (or however much you want…)
- feta cheese! YUM
Here we go!
1. To make dressing, pretty much mix everything together in a bowl and then put it in a jar and SHAKE shake shake!
2. To make salad, simply chop up apples into itty bitty pieces, throw in some feta cheese and raisins, and voila! Salad…simply delish.